The rapper died from an accidental overdose of Fetanyl and Xanax.
November 15th, 2017 was a sad day for the entire music community, as Lil Peep tragically passed away before a scheduled performance in Arizona.
Initial reports from local police reported that the death was due to a Xanax-related overdose, which was confirmed on Friday by the official toxicology report. The Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner reported to Pitchfork that Peep “accidentally” overdosed on a combination of Fetanyl and Xanax.
Rest in Peace.